Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The night of tenderness.. 💋 Can looks touch one another, devour each other, I wonder if I'm in yours Eyes see, deep to the bottom. My hand is waiting on the table that separates us, yours is reluctant to do so without touching my. As if you're scared a little, to surrender to something, what you did not realize yet, when you got rain wet before. We both drink red wine. Your lips are moist. I can not control myself, Go around the table, kiss softly. You get up, lean on me. Through the fabric of the dress I feel your little breasts pushing against my chest. And immersed in a deep kiss, with both eyes closed, we both, forgetting everything, you tolerate also my hands on your butt.


RüdiΠριν από 3 μήνες

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aRzgwdKdhc

No comments:

Post a Comment